Want to be cognizant about what appeals to your consumer base in terms of a marketing campaign? Confused whether you should opt for print advertising, social media marketing or television advertising? Well, all these answers and more can be obtained by a marketer by applying the business intelligence tools to garner data that answers some of the burning questions for a marketer.
Let us now delve into some of the immediate benefits of application of business intelligence for modern-day marketers.
Know about the Demographic & Behavioral pattern of your target audience
- If you are a marketer who wants to plan a marketing strategy for fast moving consumer goods like shampoo, soaps etc. then you would definitely want to know the demographic profile of your target audience. For instance, if your target audience is women only then you would be interested in knowing how you can reach a maximum number of women via your marketing campaign.
- Business intelligence can help you in this regards by providing you with the information like 51% of the audience in a particular website or region is women etc. This will help you tweak your marketing campaign and will help you focus more on that particular website or region.
- Studies done by NDTV by means of business intelligence tools reveal that 40 million of online shoppers will be active in 2016. Therefore, as a marketer, it is important that you have adequate strategies to tap this high scope in the online marketing field.
Plan an effective Content & Marketing Strategy
- A Recent study from Gartner showed that a lead generation & response rate for an event triggered campaign on Facebook hovered around 600%. This is all possible on account of BI or business intelligence tools as they have the capabilities of letting a marketer know about the past response and resonance of content that worked well with customers.
- Based on historical trends and performance of content one can devise newer strategies of content that have a high probability of performing well.
Gauge the performance of Marketing programs
- Whether it is cost per lead acquisition or landing page conversion rates, gauging the effectiveness of a marketing strategy can now be done with ease with the help of business intelligence tools.
Therefore, employing business intelligence methods and tools help in getting better ROI or return on investment from your marketing efforts or campaigns. Thereby, the effectiveness of your marketing efforts can be gauged accurately with the help of business intelligence. So apply business intelligence methods today and attain a better response from your target audience which would result in additional leads and increased sales.